What’s not to love? No bake salted caramel cheesecake layered with coffee dipped Oreo cookies. Easy and scrumptious! This should set overnight in the refrigerator for best results. Be patient and plan ahead.
1 – 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
1/2 teaspoon coarse ground sea salt
32 Oreo cookies
6 ounces strong brewed coffee, cooled
4 cups Cool Whip, divided
caramel and chocolate syrups
1. Stir together the caramel topping and sea salt. (You can adjust the salt to your liking if your sea salt is coarse or fine.) Beat the cream cheese and caramel until creamy. Fold in 2 cups of Cool Whip.
2. Dip 16 Oreo cookies in the cooled coffee and place in the bottom of an 8×8 pan. Spread half the caramel cheesecake mixture over the Oreo cookies.
3. Repeat the layers with the remaining cookies and caramel cheesecake.
4. Spread 1 cup of Cool Whip over the top. Refrigerate until set.
5. Top with extra Cool Whip, caramel and chocolate syrups, and extra sea salt if desired. Cut into 16 squares. Store in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator.